Get the help you need
While we develop our own projects keeping our team’s skill set on top of the evolutions of the development sector, we offer a full range of flexible consulting services tailored to meet the unique needs of each client.
Destination Justice gathers like-minded professionals and gives them an infrastructure where they work according to our principles and the rigorous methodologies we have developed. Our consultants have access to Destination Justice’s resources, can share knowledge and collaborate with other Destination Justice consultants across cultures, languages, legal systems and professions, while keeping our clients’ information confidential.
Services that we are able to provide include:
- Legal drafting
- Legal research
- Litigation support
- Trial monitoring
- Report writing
- Project development, implementation and evaluation
- Teaching and training
When you have a project in mind or simply need some help to get you started on the right path, we have consultants ready to help.
Our consultants can provide small group training on various topics including:
- Effective report writing and project evaluation
- Public speaking and advocacy
- Research methodologies and data analysis
- Advanced English language classes targeted at individuals working in the legal, development and human rights sectors
- Effective use of technology
- Practical skills for students and young graduates
Our principal and senior consultants are experienced conference speakers and would be happy to hear from anyone who would like one of us to speak at his/her conference.