The Rainbow Justice program is a response to the many challenges LGBTQIA community faces in Cambodia to achieve social justice based on equality and solidarity. In accordance to our principles, we approach these challenges with the strong belief that sustainable change is driven from both the top down and the bottom up.
- We provide legal research and policy advice to Cambodia’s LGBTQIA Community, especially to our partner organisation RoCK.
- We advocate for a more inclusive and equitable society through the organisation of trainings and workshops to university students, legal professionals and mainstream communities.
- We engage with the Cambodian youth through educational content and social media.
- We make legal information regarding LGBTQIA available on our online open database, chbab.net.
- We assist RoCK in empowering selected young people by training them and helping them in the development of their own activities to promote better social justice.
- We offer resources and a safe, inviting and peaceful space to speak about justice, human rights and rule of law, through our Justice Café & Library.